1 Bader Court,
$870,000 - $950,000
Architect Designed with Views
House Sold - Frankston South VIC
A short walk to Sweetwater Creek Nature Reserve and stunning beaches, this Oliver’s Hill residence offers bay views in a quiet court location.
This home was originally built in 1960 and the design is heavily influenced by the architecture of the time.
Everything is ready for someone to approve on the original design and modernise to suit their own tastes.
Additional features include,
– Spacious residence in a quiet court
– Bay Views from ground and 1st floor
– Potential to improve on original design
– Large decked alfresco off lounge
– Workshop & single garage
– Ducted heating & cooling downstairs
– Split system heating & cooling upstairs
– Video security system
– Single garage with workshop
– Within Frankston High & Derinya Primary School zone
– Mins to Mount Eliza Private Schools
– Near Sweetwater Creek Nature Reserve
– Walk to beach & Norman Avenue shops
– Walk to Yamala Tennis Club & Bowls Club
This is a great opportunity to secure a home in the area with the potential to also purchase the land at the rear.