1 Taverner Square,
$750,000 - $820,000
Quiet Square within Lakewood!
House Sold - Frankston VIC
Set upon a 619m2 (approx) block, in one of only three Square locations within the ever-popular Lakewood Estate Frankston, sits this family home.
Light, bright and well presented with updated kitchen, laundry and bathrooms… The footprint of the residence offers accommodating living rooms separated from the kitchen and meals area. For the bedroom accommodation, featuring 3-bedrooms, master with walk in robe, ensuite and AC. While all bedrooms are of ample size and split over the ground and first floor.
Veering outdoors – you’ll find an alfresco area on a raised deck to enjoy in the warmer months and the private rear yard has plenty of room for the kids to play securely for days.
The property features:
• Two living spaces
• Gated rear yard
• Three bedrooms – two with WIRs, third with BIR
• Main bathroom with bath and third toilet downstairs
• Laundry with ample storage
• Ducted heating throughout (thermostat and controls replaced recently)
• Multiple split systems (AC) (main bedroom, upstairs bedroom and main living)
• Carpets recently replaced throughout
• Double garage
• Separate Storage shed
• Large off-street parking area, suitable for boat or caravan
• Cubby house
Just minutes from Frankston’s Foreshore / City centre, freeway access, and located within the highly sought-after Lakewood Estate. This precinct is renowned for its family friendly environment with Kingsley Park Primary School, Erinwood Preschool, Mount Erin College and extensive parklands to explore… This one is a must see!