10 Turnbridge Road,
House Sold - Officer VIC
Open for Inspection: please note, in line with the latest DHHS directive; 1 person per 4sqm, QR code scanning and face masks are mandatory.
This immaculately built home leaves nothing to be desired. Located within the prestigious Acacia Estate in Officer, the location is truly exceptional. Less than 1000 meters from the Officer Club, Cardinia Rd Train Station, supermarkets, early learning centres, primary/high schools, and an array of cafes and restaurants. You simply cannot beat the surrounding amenities all within walking distance.
Ideal for first home buyers or investors, it comprises an extensive features set including:
– Master with walk in robe, ensuite with over sized shower, heat lamps and separate toilet
– Remaining 2 bedrooms with built in robes
– Gorgeous natural Merbau wood deck with stunning feature wall
– Open plan kitchen, dining and living area
– Kitchen comprising of 900ml stainless steel cooking appliances, dishwasher, plenty of cupboard and bench space all overlooking the living area
– Ducted heating and split system cooling
– Down lights throughout kitchen, living and dining area
– Oversized double lockup garage
– Security lock side gate for peace of mind
– Fibre to the premises NBN connection ready
– Solar Hot Water System
– Low maintenance landscaped garden and the list goes on
With land prices ever rising in Officer and not much on offer, this opportunity is not to be missed. Less than a 2-minute drive to the M1 freeway and Princes Highway, enjoy the very best in seamless indoor-outdoor living on offer.