53 Cliff Road,
$1,480,000 - $1,550,000
House Sold - Frankston South VIC
Over a quarter acre (1011m2 approx.) of prime real estate in one of Frankston South’s most sought after and prestigious pockets. A highly prized and tightly held location within the ever popular Frankston High School Zone and a very short stroll from Sweetwater Creek Reserve, Oliver’s Hill and the golden sands of Frankston Beach! Originally constructed in the 1950’s but totally re-built in 2015, this family residence offers a light filled and spacious floor plan comprising:
– Expansive Kitchen with stone bench tops & Siemen appliances
– 2 separate zoned living areas, ideal for relaxing and entertaining
– Four large bedrooms plus 5th bedroom / nursery or home office
– Huge master bedroom suite with original red brick fireplace
– 3 bathrooms (including two ensuites) plus guest powder room
– Polished timber floorboards & quality carpet throughout
– Ducted heating, reverse cycle air-conditioning & ceiling fans
– Double glazed windows, fully insulated, re-wired & re-plumbed
– 5kw solar system with 16 panels and daily tracking
The beautiful garden setting can be enjoyed from nearly every window of the house, being surrounded by established trees and plants plus offering a huge grassy rear lawn for children and pets to play. A sizable rear alfresco with heating provides outdoor entertaining all year round. Additionally the yard offers many fruit trees, vegetable garden, spa, outdoor shower, 8ft fencing and an array of native birdlife. A dual crossover with circular driveway provides easy access to the oversized double garage (with rear yard access) plus additional parking ideal for a large boat / caravan.
This prestigious pocket of Frankston South provides the perfect blend of private serenity and unbeatable convenience – the perfect place to call home…
For further information, please contact Callum MacPherson 0424 404 497 or Adam Hanley 0421 643 389.